Belmont Ave Footpaths Belmont
City of Belmont
Belmont Business Park, WA
Scope of Work
Supply and install concrete footpaths, pram ramps & kerbing that included various concrete finishes & colours from Alexander Rd to Eastern Hwy.
- Complete Dial before you digs and organise permits with applicable utility owners
- Liaise with households & local businesses householder access to properties will be temporarily impacted by works
- Saw cutting
- Excavation of existing site
- Construction of in-situ concrete footpaths & pram ramps & roundabouts
- 50 x Crossovers with mesh
- Reticulation reinstatement
- Concrete faux paving on roundabout infill.
- Finishing of works including full site clean up
Works had to be staged in a specific way so that local business could continue running uninterrupted. Stakeholder engagement throughout this project was paramount to its success whilst maintaining program deadlines. There was a total of 3 concrete mixes throughout the project – Grey, Grey Mist and Preston Beach exposed aggregate.